AWARD-WINNING PRODUCT SCREENING & ANALYSIS
Clarifying the role of fixed insurance as part of a holistic financial plan
Through our proprietary Best Interest Annuity Screening Process recognized as the 2019 winner by WealthManagement Industry Awards for insurance innovation, we conduct an objective, thorough and analytical search of available products and providers to identify the best product fit for each case. We regularly screen more than 200 annuities to provide advisors with the strongest products available on the market based on a client’s needs and objectives.
Rather than relying solely on insurance ratings services, our in-depth product screening and sorting criteria considers five critical layers to help determine the best fit, including:
- Income produced
- Carrier strength
- Fees and expenses
- Accumulation potential
- Renewal integrity
After passing these overall integrity factors, a case is then reviewed against the client’s specific needs criteria, including purpose, age, length of deferral and payout strategy.
Clarity Insurance Marketing built this screening process to create an approved product shelf for our advisors to recommend in their clients’ best interest. We began doing this because we saw a need for it in the industry, not because the regulatory entities mandated it. With this intent, it has been tested and refined to be a systematic and functional business tool. With this process, we can help ensure the products being recommended to the client by the advisor can be mathematically proven to be in the client’s best interest.
Annuity New Business & Policy Services
- Assistance with obtaining and completing annuity applications.
- Provide full review for good order and standard suitability items.
- Facilitate expedient processing with the insurance carriers.
- Timely case follow-up services and communication tailored to meet the individual needs of our advisors.
- High-level problem resolution.
- Assistance with a full range of Inforce Policy Services (Withdrawals, RMDs, Beneficiary Changes, Client Information Changes, Benefit Election, Death Claims, etc.)
- Access to a team of experienced annuity service professionals that can help navigate through any new, pending or in force policy scenario.
Case Design & Illustration
- Holistic custom case design using The Bucket Plan® Best Interest Process
- Individual recommendations based on client’s needs, goals and concerns
- Assistance with client illustrations
- The Bucket Plan holistic training and education
Licensing & Contracting
- Variety of carriers available for annuity, life, final expense, medical supplement, and funeral expense trust business
- Designated staff members to assist in the onboarding and contracting process
- License, carrier and product training checks
- Access to back office websites to track business and obtain applications
Compliance & Supervision
- Best interest standards & screening process
- Initial product suitability review
Product Training & Support
- C2P Screening Process Product Guide
- Product guidance and illustrations
- Recommended crediting strategy allocations
Advisors affiliated with Clarity Insurance Marketing have the opportunity to access our sister organization, Clarity 2 Prosperity, a financial training, coaching and IP development firm. This provides access to more than 20 turnkey financial planning, marketing and practice management processes to deliver holistic services to your clients while running a profitable, systematic business. Through this organization, access ongoing live and on-demand training opportunities, from events and webinars to our online university-style e-Learning platform.
For advisors who want to implement the entire suite of processes available, we have a separate sister company, Prosperity Capital Advisors, a registered investment adviser focused on delivering the compliance-approved tools and resources necessary to offer holistic financial planning.
Clarity Insurance Marketing, Prosperity Capital Advisors and Clarity 2 Prosperity are part of C2P Enterprises. Advisors can choose to work with one or all of our companies. Select advisors may become ‘Enterprise Advisors’ and gain access to unique opportunities, including ownership options.
Want to learn more about getting started with Clarity Insurance Marketing or becoming an Enterprise Advisor? Contact us or call (844) 381-4115 today